You’re in the Right Place if…
You’re managing the mental load alone and you feel responsible for your partner’s happiness. You’ve been fighting about, what seems to be the same thing over and over. You don’t know how to get your partner to understand you and you’re starting to feel hopeless about this relationship. I see you, and you’re not alone anymore.
In our sessions together you will:
- Identify your values
- Explore how the past impacts your current relationships
- Learn ways you can avoid triggering moments
- Heal codependency and attachment wounds
- Gain skills to communicate expectations and boundaries
- Rebuild Trust
- Feel safe showing up authentic
Your therapist at 505 Family Therapy meets you where you’re at, and invites discussion and awareness on systemic issues that may influence your situation and outcome. We believe therapists are advocates and we commit to supporting our clients through the process of change.